What you see below is just the beginning. We’ll be adding many more similar articles over the next few weeks of July 2013. Stay “tuned”! (yes, I’m proud of that one 🙂 )
- What Accessories Do You Need To Start Shooting?
- How to choose arrows for your recurve bow
- How much draw weight do you need?
- Recurve bow draw weight chart
Recurve Bow Tuning
- Part #1: setting brace height and proper nocking point installation
- Part #2: centering your arrows
- Part #3: bare shaft testing, porpoising, fishtailing
- Part #4: proper arrow clearance
- A 4-step beginner’s guide on how to shoot a recurve bow
Let us know if you have any questions or if anything is unclear. We want to make this the most comprehensive recurve bow guide on the entire internet, and we would appreciate your help in the process. Leave a comment below or just send us an e-mail. Happy shooting!